This is A drawing I just spit out decided to throw it up here as well as on a couple sweat shirts to check them out visit my site at http://www.cafepress.com/coolhoodies
Supp, A little about me then , uhh lets see I like to travel , smoke , chill,take pictures, hangout , drive, draw, create, have fun, drink , smoke some more, and uhh I tryed boogie boarding for the first time last week totally fun stuff,I Also Went parasailing for the first time too at like 2000FT up in the air hah was so sick and i scored a free shirt I Love the beach hell yeah! I also must listen to music while i do everything or I get of beat heh. Hate workin always will , love to fuck off and just enjoy myself ohhhh yeaaaah ok well then i think you've heard enough for now im off to Create! later`~`
No comments:
Post a Comment