Hey whats Up everybody, just got my very own Blog setup OHH yeha haha, and yes this is the first post if you havn't guessed already. Im doing great for anyone that cares. I've been busy with my fair share of projects working hard and having some fun heh. Building websites and bettering my webskills. Curently im working on designing T-shirts, and compileing all my old art and photographs along with all my new content that im creating. It's going good and I'm Definitally getting a better feel for drawing and designing all together , i do have some great ideas just have yet to put them on the shirts. The shirts you say? YES the shirts I almost forgot too. IF you would like to view my work so far or are looking to purchase my clothes please visit this link http://www.cafepress.com/smokedaily . I love feedback or suggestions Please Feel free to drop me a line at Musik_is_good@hotmail.com . As for this blog I'll update it as much as possible and thanks for subscribing!
Definitally dreading the Depressing coming of winter and all that. Summer is the Best , ill enjoy it while its here. PEACE
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment